Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Hi all you guys! It's hard to believe that it's 2015 already. Now is the perfect time to reflect on the past year, be grateful for all the good things and learn from all the bad things. Every year I look forward to making New Year's resolution, It can be such an interesting moment. So, here are my resolution for the new year:
1. Write more more post, I really want to make an article that can make you happy. This week I will be posting three every week.
2. Take more photos of everyday life on Instagram. I've been in the habit of taking photos only when I intend to blog them. So, I want to do it as a hobby!
3. Learn how to make video, I love learning something new and sharing it to other people.
4. Make one DIY project every month. This will be a bit of challenge for me, I'm so excited!
5. Create a blog shop and mobile version of the blog, anything that requires html and codes takes me months to do. I don't know why, but I have a headache with coding. I have to do it!
How about you ? What's your New Year's resolution ?
Credits // Photography by June Paski. Photos edited by June Paski